Terms & Conditions
You must be 19+ and a Canadian citizen
I declare the following to be true:
• I am at least 19 years of age;
• I am aware cannabis is not an approved therapeutic agent in Canada;
• I wish to consider the use of cannabis as medicine despite potential side effects;
• I am legally able to make all of my health decisions on my own;
• I agree not to make any claim or commence any proceedings against TheraLife © 2018/ my family physician / or any other involved physicians in relation to my use of cannabis (marijuana / cannabinoids);
• I do not support any claims made by my family, friends or other interested parties against said compassion club/dispensary/apothecary and physicians. I release TheraLife © 2018 / my family physician / any other involved physicians from any and all actions, claims, causes of actions, complaints (even by family and friends) and demands for damages, loss, or injury whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a consequence to my use of cannabis (marijuana / cannabinoids). This release from liability is to be binding on heirs, executors and assigns.
- I declare that by submitting a membership to TheraLife that I will not share, nor sell any products (no matter what their nature) from TheraLife. Any members caught in this activity will have their membership terminated.
- I declare that any disloyal, untrustworthy, and unethical behaviour will result in termination of the membership.
- I acknowledge the fact that TheraLife reserves the right to refuse service at any time, with no notice, for any reason.
SIDE EFFECTS CONSENT (I declare the following to be true):
• I acknowledge there has only been limited research into the safety of cannabis and that the safety and efficiency of dried cannabis for medical purposes has not been established. No notice of compliance has been issued for cannabis in Canada. I understand and accept the following possible consequences of cannabis use including but not limited to: impaired judgment, anxiety, paranoia, sedation, decreased inhibitions, drug tolerance, possible dependence, an increase in appetite leading possibly to weight gain, an impaired immune system, interaction with other drugs, the possible need to decrease the dose of some medications (with the supervision of my primary care physician), dysphoria (an unpleasant emotional state), depleted energy, impaired short term memory, and lung damage (smoked form);
• I acknowledge that all of the potential health risks associated with cannabis may not yet have been identified and that cannabis may have an adverse effect on my health in the future;
• I acknowledge the use of cannabis may have an effect on my motor skills. Consequently I will not operate a motor vehicle, handle machinery or perform other risky activities if impaired with cannabis;
• I understand that the use of cannabis may be dangerous during pregnancy. I agree to notify my primary care practitioner if I have any significant side effects arising from my use of cannabis.